Kathryn Rodriguez was born and raised in Illinois and moved out to Las Vegas in 2000 and began a career in the Mortgage Lending Industry. From 2000 to 2008, Kathryn worked at a retail mortgage company, was independent contractor with a mortgage brokerage, and worked for a national bank as a mortgage consultant. In 2008, Kathryn began assisting homeowners with their short-sale process as hardship matters arose for homeowners and their home values plummeted. Kat continued to handle short-sales from 2008 to 2013, eventually moving over to work for Millennium Consulting Group as a short-sale negotiator.
Kathryn has now entered back into the Mortgage Lending industry with enthusiasm and is looking forward to helping homeowners with their purchase loans and refinancing needs.
- 10+ years of experience in mortgage lending industry
- Experienced with all types of residential loans (Purchase and Refinance)
- Specializes in working with 1st time home buyers, self-employed borrowers, and tipped income employees
- Educates buyers on the process and procedures at application time
- Communicates with the buyer's agent, listing agent, and client during the entire loan process
- The success of my business has always been almost entirely because of referrals
- Keeps process simple for all parties involved in each transaction
- Our team of processors will assist for a smooth transaction from application to closing